UW Impact develops a variety of materials to help keep UWAA members, alums and higher ed advocates informed and equipped with the tools needed to help advance the UW and public higher education in Washington. UW Impact also utilizes publicly available materials distributed by the UW in order to ensure our non-partisan, independent advocacy reflects the best interests of the University.
- UW Impact Advocacy Tool Kit: Whether you are new to contacting your legislators or want tips on communicating effectively, this toolkit will help you best convey your message.
- UW Impact Advocacy Checklist: Whether you have plenty of time or just a little, here is where you start to take action in support of public higher education.
- OPB Bill Tracker: The UW Office of Planning & Budgeting helps the departments and greater UW community keep track of bills that could affect the University through this bill tracking system.
- UW Legislative Agenda: Every year, the UW’s State Relations department releases its list of legislative priorities for each legislative session. These priorities help inform the UW Impact advocacy.
- Election Year Candidate Survey. UW Impact conducts a non-partisan candidate survey prior to every Washington State legislative election in order to provide alums and UWAA members with information on the candidates who champion the value of public higher education.